Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

a block of 100 stamps

Article about: Pammy very nice I have to get down to Delaware you are always finding nice stuff. Gary

?

Default a block of 100 stamps

how much would a unused block/sheet of adalf hitlers head stamp in red go for?i have a chance to get them.thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a block of 100 stamps
    P
    Many

Default Re: a block of 100 stamps

a block of 100 stampsa block of 100 stamps
    Quote by pammy View Post
    how much would a unused block/sheet of adalf hitlers head stamp in red go for?i have a chance to get them.thanks
    I hope they are worth a lot since I have hundreds of stamps.

Hi Pammy

?

hello,the red ones you have hitlers head in red,this is one big sheet unused never seen one like it would $20 be a good price?thanks and nice stamps iam sure there is a collectors market for them?just dont know were to begin..how are you?

Quote by pammy View Post
    Hi,

Assuming they'e mint, with NO tears on the perforations or elsewhere for that matter, have no hinges attached on the back to stick them in albums, but still retaining they're original gum with priceblock at the top and colour check block at the bottom then your looking ballpark $60-$80 at a stamp auction. You may squeeze a bit more if you went private sale.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

wow,thanks so much and yeah they are like you said miny as they were keeped in a nice clear holder all these years.thanks again i should grab them at $20 as i had no clue on these at all.! take care and thank you very much.

a block of 100 stampsAlternately, drop 'em in a nice plain wooden frame not too expensive, with a black velvet background and hang it on the wall. Then again, you could sell it....This ones up for $125. I know you could do better than that! It's not even square!!

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    a block of 100 stampsAlternately, drop 'em in a nice plain wooden frame not too expensive, with a black velvet background and hang it on the wall. Then again, you could sell it....This ones up for $125. I know you could do better than that!

Ned.
    Now that's a nice display! Cheers

?

wow,nice display..! thats them..got to go back and get them in the morning.thanks as you been a big help ..take care

?

Well,i ended up getting them and already had a glass frame for them what do you guys think ok?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a block of 100 stamps   a block of 100 stamps  

a block of 100 stamps   a block of 100 stamps  

?

The thing i like is its complete as it still has the outer edge of it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast