Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Breslau 1938

Article about: Hello everyone, I just picked up the event badge to go with this press pass that I have had for a few years. I just really liked the richness that the badge has with the press pass. For thos

Default Re: Breslau 1938

Hello Stefan,

The badges are very common...though some dealers thing that they are made of platinum! I think that the press pass is the rarity of the grouping. I appreciate the offer but this one was purchased to stay in my collection...so it is not available at this point. If I tire of it at some point I'll try to remember your interest.

Cheers!
    Chrys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Breslau 1938
    P
    Many

Hello,

As promised, I'll show you here some of my collection of memorabilia of Gymnastics and Sports Festival Wroclaw/Breslau (Silesia) 1938th
    Here you see a group of 10 wood-badges, which were sold as souvenirs at the sports festival. These were in the Erzgebirge / Sachsen manufactured, a region which is well known for such products.

I have also attached two subscriber cards, which have been regarded as the city's tram tickets. A regular and discounted for the young participants.

Furthermore, you can see here the simple participant badge in two variants. Once the frequent, from the manufacturer Robert Neff from Berlin and the somewhat rare, the manufacturer Aurich from Dresden.

The rare badge of judges and chairmen of various sports disciplines, the badge of a press agent and the very rare badge of a member of the organizing committee have been produced all the manufacturer Robert Neff from Berlin.
    I think it will be here even more, which I have not yet.

Also there are some bands partly of silk for the occasion, the red is on the left top decorated with the winner. Winners medals I still can not find and have come to believe that there were only these bands, winners' certificates, laurel and oak wreaths for the head, cups and small bronze statues as prize money.
    If I still find a bit more time, I will also take pictures of it and still a lot to show.

Also there are 2 badges for Flightday in Wroclaw/Breslau, which was organized as part of the competitions. Also I will show later.

I hope that I could show you a few interesting things.

Bye for now
    Stefan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Breslau 1938   Breslau 1938  

Breslau 1938   Breslau 1938  

Breslau 1938  

?

hi
    post very interesting, i like it the NSRL
    my little contribution, a stamps of Breslau

Hello,

thank you for feedback.

today I will show you another part of my collection on the theme
    ,, Deutsche Turn- und Sportfest Breslau 1938 ".
    I have you put together propaganda cards and philatelic and promotional postcards on which, among other things, the badge is visible.
    I also have to show some cards with impressions of the festival.
    Completing the entrance tickets, a winner's certificate and awards from the at that time also often conferred by the native towns of athletes, were like the laurel wreath and the trophy.

It was organized with impressive perfection which this festival. It was without doubt the purpose to strengthen the sense of community among the people.
    A harbinger of the WW2 .....?!

Bye for now
    Stefan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Breslau 1938   Breslau 1938  

Last edited by Breslau1938; 03-18-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Stern-Flug und Flugtag des NSFK zum Deutschen Turn- und Sportfest 1938
    Star Flight Airshow and the NSFK the German Gymnastics and Sports Festival 1938

Here is also the promised material for Star Flight of the sixth Gaugruppe.
    I have the one the event badge (hollow shaped) and the insignia for pilots / participants included (solid / gold plated). Both pieces were made ​​by the company from Markneukirchen Brehmer.
    Also, here I have two photos for you. One shows the operations of the aviation days.
    The other shows the winner of the Star flight: Bannführer Maretzki and Hauptbannführer Specht.
    Here I also have a nice ashtray by a score pad.

I hope you like the material

See you soon.

Stefan

Breslau 1938  
    Attached Images Attached Images Breslau 1938  Breslau 1938 
    Last edited by Breslau1938; 03-18-2013 at 05:31 PM.

?

Very Nice médal
    How much?

Very very nice Chrys !

Hello Gerome,
    yes its very nice. I dont want to sell it. It´s a part of my collection. If i will find a second one, i will contact you.
    What did you collect?

best regards
    Stefan (Breslau1938)

?

Another Breslau banner.
    Breslau 1938

?

hello
    I collect the NSDAP, caps, enamel plate .......
    reichsnahrstand, NSV.
    I also love the NSRL and Breslau
    this my very nice desk eagle NSRL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast