Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

BROWN UNIFORM Collection

Article about: Hey friends just took my 4 browns out to photograph again.Ive accumulated these 4 tunics/shirts in just under 2 years now,the thing I love about brown stuff is its the heart of the party,wha

Default BROWN UNIFORM Collection

Hey friends just took my 4 browns out to photograph again.Ive accumulated these 4 tunics/shirts in just under 2 years now,the thing I love about brown stuff is its the heart of the party,what says TR better than armbands on a tunic!
    Below i have my favorite tunic my prewar SA Sturmfuhrer Dentist's tunic with the life rune sleeve raute and all original junior NCO insignia to the tunic.Finding a piped kepi will be hard! Next is my Hochland SA Scharfuhrer wartime example with garrison cap with matching eagle and edelweiss.The next two are my brownshirts,a prewar Nordmark example and my coveted NSFK brownshirt with beret a personal favorite of mine.Id like to add as rare as they may be Ive managed to come up with 2 original SA whistle chords,one with the original RZM tag ,and a third for the NSFK man.
    I also have been lucky enough to find 4 matching belt rigs for the uniforms,all correct and marked,finding teh right crosstrap and/or belt can be grueling to say the least but Ive been very lucky.Hope you enjoy my little update.Havent posted here in a bit.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BROWN UNIFORM Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: BROWN UNIFORM Collection

now thats a lovely collection and a real investment i love the nskk set up!

regards,ewan

Thank you actually its NSFK.But I know you meant !!

aah my mistake it is infact nsfk and the winged man, i love the beret a scarce piece to find!

Most impressive. Well done!

Like you say, finding all the extras that goes with them can be a lot of work but very rewarding when they are lined up like this.

Cheers, Ade.

great job you ,ve done!realy nice

?

I would say you have very nice start for just 2 years.
    Steve

uber-fabulous collection,,,excellent work for just 2 years....

Thanks,its among several other hobbies of mine including 1/6 third reich figure bashing,1980s Freestyle bike collecting,and also japanese robots!All very expensive hobbies for someone on a limited budget,but Ive been lucky.I started collecting third reich insignia about 8 years ago,mainly SS,when I realized for the money I was spending on SS stuff I could have whole uniforms,and SA ones at that,no difference in quality.So I sold my SS stuff and started collecting Brown uniforms,MUCH more rewarding than loose cloth.

You've got a very nice collection here. keep it up!

Regards,
    Finn