Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bunch of Tinnies/Pins

Article about: Just picked these up from my friend. (Mod - Happy to post individually if you like). 1) I don't recognize the Sonnwend Deutsche 1933 Pin? Anyone know? 2) Should the NSRL stick pin have a wre

MAP
    ?

Default Bunch of Tinnies/Pins

Just picked these up from my friend. (Mod - Happy to post individually if you like).

1) I don't recognize the Sonnwend Deutsche 1933 Pin? Anyone know?
    2) Should the NSRL stick pin have a wreath? I've seen them with and without.

Any comments on any of them are appreciated.

Michael

Bunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/PinsBunch of Tinnies/Pins
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bunch of Tinnies/Pins
    P
    Many

All very nice tinnies. I especially like the Kampftage badge.
    That DRL is not an award, only a supporter pin, IMO.
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    All very nice tinnies. The DRL is not an award,
    only a supporter pin, IMO.
    Is it not an RLB, not DLR, or are they one and the same. But yes, I think its just a member pin or supporter.

Yes, I like the Kampf one myself.

Thanks!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I really like the sunwheel tinnie! What a nice design. I wonder if it might have some astrological or quasi-religious significance.

?

Nice tinnies.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Erno View Post
    I really like the sunwheel tinnie! What a nice design. I wonder if it might have some astrological or quasi-religious significance.
    Erno,

Thats the Sonnwend Deutsche 1933 Pin. I can't figure out what it is either but it caught my eye. Nice heft to it as it is solid. Maker is Dreshler u.S. Munchen. It may be a Solstic connection but I can't translate what Sonnwend is. Something to do with Sunday?

Thanks!

MAP
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Is it not an RLB, not DLR, or are they one and the same. But yes, I think its just a member pin or supporter.

Yes, I like the Kampf one myself.

Thanks!

Michael
    Sorry Steve, You ment the stick pin. I thought you were talking about the RLB members pin. My bad....its late and I'm already in trouble from the SWMBO for not being in bed.....

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Erno,

Thats the Sonnwend Deutsche 1933 Pin. I can't figure out what it is either but it caught my eye. Nice heft to it as it is solid. Maker is Dreshler u.S. Munchen. It may be a Solstic connection but I can't translate what Sonnwend is. Something to do with Sunday?

Thanks!
    The best I can find is that it may have something to do with an equinox of some sort. It could be written in some dialect. Either way, it's really nice and interesting, and the rest of the lot looks great as well.

Sonnenwende is the Summer-Solstice...You've got some desirable tinnies in that lot!
    cheers, Glenn

- - ------- - -

Sonnenwende is the Summer-Solstice...You've got some desirable tinnies in that lot!
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    cheers, Glenn

- - ------- - -

cheers, Glenn
    Thanks Glenn,

My friend had a bunch more. Just ran out of cash. Maybe I'll pick the rest up next time I see him.

Michael