Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anybody help me find an SA brown shirt for sale - at the right price please!

Article about: Good evening, Early I was browsing some militaria sites that I had bookmarked and I came across this SA brown shirt for sale with insignia and tie for \\$400 on the Oak Leaf Militaria site; I

Default Can anybody help me find an SA brown shirt for sale - at the right price please!

Good evening,

Early I was browsing some militaria sites that I had bookmarked and I came across this SA brown shirt for sale with insignia and tie for $400 on the Oak Leaf Militaria site; I emailed the dealer to make a purchase only to find that it got sold last week -_-

I am very disappointed as I would have loved to have owned it and it was at the right price for me.

Do you know of or have for sale an SA brown shirt with insignia around the same price?

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anybody help me find an SA brown shirt for sale - at the right price please!   Can anybody help me find an SA brown shirt for sale - at the right price please!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anybody help me find an SA brown shirt for sale - at the right price please!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Can anybody help me find an SA brown shirt for sale - at the right price please!

Be glad it was sold, IMO overpriced. I'll pm you a complete, non stripped sa brownshirt with the rzm tag for about the same price as soon as I find it again.

JMM
    ?

Default Re: Can anybody help me find an SA brown shirt for sale - at the right price please!

Most items on this site are a bit pricey (IMMO)

Pm sent.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Be glad it was sold, IMO overpriced. I'll pm you a complete, non stripped sa brownshirt with the rzm tag for about the same price as soon as I find it again.
    Thank you for the link you PM me. The item is a little bit more than I am prepared to pay but thank you anyway.

Thank you, Glen.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Thank you for the link you PM me. The item is a little bit more than I am prepared to pay but thank you anyway.

Thank you, Glen.
    I'm sure if you offered 450 he'd take it. Can't hurt to try.

Now that I have been thinking about I have been saving for a while and looking to purchase a nice piece for my collection.

I would like to purchase either a tunic or brown shirt from a political organisation inc. HJ, DJ, SA, NSDAP, DAF and RAD.

Thank you, Glen.