Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone help with values on these?

Article about:

Default Can anyone help with values on these?

Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?Can anyone help with values on these?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone help with values on these?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Can anyone help with values on these?

The SS-FM Honour pin is fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sorry to seem dumb, but which one is that?

The one shown next to the Iron Cross
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Perhaps you can help, as my knowledge on these is very limited. These items were all part of my dads estate, which my mom is having me sell. What would be a reasonable price for the Iron Cross, the belt buckle and the round medal with the ribbon? I am afraid I may not be getting the best offers for things due to my ignorance in this area. Thanks, but I also understand if your getting tired of being a human price guide.

Iron Cross 1st class : £150 (Provided you have the screw back plate which fits on the back to secure it to the tunic)
    Nazi sympathisers Belt buckle: £30 to £40?
    Medal for Entry into Czechoslovakia: £45

Hope this helps?

Cheers, Ade.

I am so grateful for your help, you have no idea!

My pleasure.

Cheers, Ade.

I.C. first class missing the small needle pin on reverse north of screwback plate.Have never seen one without that pin.Look at FORMAN'S 2nd edition page 26 for it or many other books,etc. that show the reverse.

Hi Carl, nothing to worry about: not every screwback cross had this feature.

Cheers, Ade.