Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't identify this RAD stickpin?

Article about: Hey guys, hows everyone this evening? Ive got a RAD stickpin that I cant find a photo or any information on. Anybody ever see one of these? Is it just a membership pin of some sorts? Is it e

Default Can't identify this RAD stickpin?

Hey guys, hows everyone this evening?
    Ive got a RAD stickpin that I cant find a photo or any information on.
    Anybody ever see one of these? Is it just a membership pin of some sorts?
    Is it even authentic?

Thanks everybody,hope to talk again soon.

Can't identify this RAD stickpin? Can't identify this RAD stickpin? Can't identify this RAD stickpin?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can't identify this RAD stickpin?
    P
    Many

Hello Darin I'm not one hundred percent certain but I believe the "bubble" style lettering/font in hoffstatter bonn is a sign of a postwar stickpin/item? I believe a similar style pin attachment was discussed on a SS version previously. Best regards.

Brian

Thanks Brian, I searched the internet but couldn't find ANYTHING on this pin. No photos, nothing..
    I questioned the pin attachment myself, only because I haven't seen one before.
    But then again, Ive only been in the hobby for a year, so there's A LOT I haven't seen yet.

No worries you are doing fine!! Here's the thread I remembered. Best regards.

Brian

SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome

This pin has a stamped maker mark, not a raised one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Your correct Ralph, a stamped maker mark.

I very well could be wrong, but I'm thinking the pin appears to look newer than the badge..?

?

A 57er reissue (Devoid of swaz) that replaced original issue so veterans could meet at reunions and other functions legally . The Iron Cross and a host of other medals follow suit as well. JMO.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A 57er reissue (Devoid of swaz) that replaced original issue so veterans could meet at reunions and other functions legally . The Iron Cross and a host of other medals follow suit as well. JMO.... G
    I can't ID the pin offhand, but even if it is from the post-war period, it's not a "57er", as that term refers to the official decorations that were re-authorized under the Ordensgesetz of 1957 (which included the RAD long service medals, but no membership-/commemorative pins etc.)

An excerpt from Jo's party badge book concerning pin attachments. I don't know if the same is true for potwar production or not, but it's good information for future reference. Thanks Andeas for the translation help! Kindest regards.

Brian

Can't identify this RAD stickpin?Can't identify this RAD stickpin?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast