Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Check this makers label out ....

Article about: by blackheart0866 Thank you, and as always, very well put. thank you, much appreciated. Brian Poland is the Christ of Nations, and I can think of fake Nazi regalia from my beloved Vienna, or

Default Check this makers label out ....

Ok, i was offered another SA tunic, and the guy sent me a pic of the makers label on the tunic, and this is what he sent to me.

He tried to put a canceled postage stamp on the inside of the pocket, and tell me thats how these were made, that these would have been the only makers/RZM labels on them.

I tried to tell him the truth, and sent him some pics of actual labels, and hes says my are fake, and his is legit.

This stamp is on the underside of the left side pocket.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Check this makers label out ....   Check this makers label out ....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Check this makers label out ....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Check this makers label out ....

oh dear....shirt materials look good so why?

I was trying to tell him, that the shirt is good, and why would anyone need to put a postage stamp on it to try and fool some , makes no sense at all to me.

Here is a pic of the full front of the tunic.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Check this makers label out ....  

Hey Guys he wants way to much for a stripped down shirt and comes from Poland... Grey and white pipping??? odd
    wanted SA piped Brownshirts ???
    Sa collar tabs from 1933-38 ???

Quote by Yesthatsme View Post
    Hey Guys he wants way to much for a stripped down shirt and comes from Poland... Grey and white pipping??? odd

You know one of the things i dont do in here, is come into a person thread, and bust them out as where the item is located at, I did not say how much he wants for it, did i ???

Yeah, so the owner of it is in Poland, And what the guy is asking was not the subject here, was it ??

If i decide to spend some money on a tunic, its my business how much i'm willing to spend.

To me, you coming into a thread that i stated , and start being rude like that is very un-professional on your part.

I see people post things in here all of the time from eBay, Epier, and other sites, and the one i would never do is what you just did.

And with you just joining, and having only 6 post, you really need to learn how to be professional.

You say Poland like its a bad thing, I believe that there have been a lot of great WW2 German items come out of Poland.

Brian

Quote by Yesthatsme View Post
    Please show me where i asked where if he was asking too much, i dont remember posting the asking price,all i posted was telling you all about how he put a postage stamp on the under side of the pocket, and thats it.

I didnt post any links to the tuinc, i did not say where the tunic was at, i did not post any other information like that.

If i had thought he was asking too much for it, i would have posted the asking price for everyone to see, BUT NO, i did not do that.

For you to come into a thread that i started , falls under the rules of ;

Members failing to use proper etiquette could be permanently banned.

I dont appreciate this type of response at all, we all are adults, and we need to act like it.

I would never do what you did to another members thread, or the post they started.

Brian

The RZM tag in the shirt with the Bobbihaken looks like this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Check this makers label out ....  
    Attached Images Attached Images Check this makers label out .... 

Yes, that's what i was trying to say, and not have someone try to start any crap about an item i have been looking at.

I was trying to show that some people will put a postage stamp on a tunic, and hope that people will be stupid as to what an real makers label would/should look like.

The tunic spoke for itself in my mind.

Brian

here is another makers label from a tunic i recently sold;

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    You know one of the things i dont do in here, is come into a person thread, and bust them out as where the item is located at, I did not say how much he wants for it, did i ???

Yeah, so the owner of it is in Poland, And what the guy is asking was not the subject here, was it ??

If i decide to spend some money on a tunic, its my business how much i'm willing to spend.

To me, you coming into a thread that i stated , and start being rude like that is very un-professional on your part.

I see people post things in here all of the time from eBay, Epier, and other sites, and the one i would never do is what you just did.

And with you just joining, and having only 6 post, you really need to learn how to be professional.

You say Poland like its a bad thing, I believe that there have been a lot of great WW2 German items come out of Poland.

Brian
    Brian is correct here that good order and discipline entail respecting the author of the thread seeking to keep the issue on a straight path. Let us also respect our Polish colleagues, too, especially in view of their recent suffering in the loss of their head of state and much of the leading figures in the government, as well as the misery caused by the floods of the Vistula in the south. Ragging on central and eastern Europeans as the source of fakery is a no go here, since I am well aware of many old and glorious fakes from the Golden State of California, as well as other locales too numerous to mention, as in the Hansastadt Hamburg and on and on. The fakes come from all the continents of the world, for faking Nazi regalia is an old and gloried pursuit engaged in even before the Nazis even came to power in 1933!

Happy tags to all who might read this.
    Attached Images Attached Images Check this makers label out .... 

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Brian is correct here that good order and discipline entail respecting the author of the thread seeking to keep the issue on a straight path. Let us also respect our Polish colleagues, too, especially in view of their recent suffering in the loss of their head of state and much of the leading figures in the government, as well as the misery caused by the floods of the Vistula in the south. Ragging on central and eastern Europeans as the source of fakery is a no go here, since I am well aware of many old and glorious fakes from the Golden State of California, as well as other locales too numerous to mention, as in the Hansastadt Hamburg and on and on. The fakes come from all the continents of the world, for faking Nazi regalia is an old and gloried pursuit engaged in even before the Nazis even came to power in 1933!

Happy tags to all who might read this.
    Thank you, and as always, very well put.

thank you, much appreciated.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast