Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Das Forum Kino Heer Ausweis, Landwacht insignia fakes?

Article about: Hey guys, i saw these the other day at a flea market and though i assume theyre fake i want someone elses opinion on the matter. A 7 can be seen in the back of the insignia. Thanks Yall

Default Landwacht insignia fake?-Das forum kino token

Hey guys, i saw these the other day at a flea market and though i assume theyre fake i want someone elses opinion on the matter. A 7 can be seen in the back of the insignia.
    Thanks Yall

Das Forum Kino Heer Ausweis, Landwacht insignia fakes?Das Forum Kino Heer Ausweis, Landwacht insignia fakes?

Das Forum Kino Heer Ausweis, Landwacht insignia fakes?Das Forum Kino Heer Ausweis, Landwacht insignia fakes?
    Last edited by Johnson; 08-06-2013 at 09:27 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Das Forum Kino Heer Ausweis, Landwacht insignia fakes?
    P
    Many

Hi Johnson,
    The Forum Kino "token" is not a fake. Its a total fantasy item. No such tokens were ever used here on the Island of Jersey during the German Occupation. They were made in the USA in the late 60's early 70's and this is one of a set of 12 different fantasy tokens. I have just recently posted a thread on Jersey fantasy tokens so take a look.
    All the best,
    D.

Thank you very much man, almost fell for that