Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deutches roteskreuz uniform

Article about: Please what do you think about this ?

Verry usefull info thank you !But why are the patches of the uniform i posted are white and that of you grey i don't know nothing about the drk so thats why i ask so many questions sorry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by brabander View Post
    Verry usefull info thank you !But why are the patches of the uniform i posted are white and that of you grey i don't know nothing about the drk so thats why i ask so many questions sorry.
    No need to apologize, but please re-read my post # 3: Your tunic and collar patches are of an earlier model than the example shown by me.

I can't provide specific dates for the changes, but just to give you a general idea of the timeframe: The tunic and collar patches that I have posted are of the type that were still in use when I joined the organization in 1990. (During the 1990s, this uniform was phased out and replaced by a more civilian-type service dress.) I happen to have an old copy of Red Cross uniform regulations from 1965 to which your examples conform.

By the way, said 1965 regulations describe the collar patches as "aus wei▀grauem Tuch mit rotem Kreuz aus Emaille" [= "of white-gray cloth with an enamel Red Cross"].
    Last edited by HPL2008; 02-10-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Missed that post but now its clear its a postwar tunic proabely early but not ww2 thank you!

Wow. Very good and useful information. That's why I trust what you guys are saying on here. You can learn alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12