Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche Arbeitsfront Jahres Sportkarte

Article about: I just recently picked up this nice DAF lot that included an annual sports booklet, a stickpin and two small insignia. The Sportkarte is a nice leather bound booklet named to Otto Michel, bo

?

Default Deutsche Arbeitsfront Jahres Sportkarte

I just recently picked up this nice DAF lot that included an annual sports booklet, a stickpin and two small insignia. The Sportkarte is a nice leather bound booklet named to Otto Michel, born August 16, 1914 in Röttbach (Bavaria). He lived in Herzogenaurach and worked as an architectural draftsman. The document is dated May 19, 1939. It contains two stamps, I suppose for participation in specific sporting events. I don't usually collect documents or paper items but I was really interested in the stickpin and it was sold as a lot.

Deutsche Arbeitsfront Jahres SportkarteDeutsche Arbeitsfront Jahres Sportkarte

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Arbeitsfront Jahres Sportkarte
    P
    Many

?

The two small DAf cog wheels are made of lightweight aluminum type metal and appear to have soldered onto something at some point. I'm not really sure if these were stick pins or some other type of insignia.

?

The stick pin is what interested me most in this lot. It appears to be a high quality pin with RZM and maker #63 ?

Here it is on the far left compared with two other DAF pins in my collection. The other two are unmarked and show less detail

MAP
    ?

Yes, agree!!! That it is very nice stick pin. And quite the dapper man!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

At home in my Stick pin collection

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes, agree!!! That it is very nice stick pin. And quite the dapper man!
    Yes he is a dapper dude, LOL

MAP
    ?

Wow..that is a great collection of pins. It can get addicting. There are so many types out there!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I agree it never gets boring ! I have better pictures of the stickpin collection on this thread
    Stick Pin Collection