Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband

Article about: Bought yesterday from a military dealer I frequent. Seems to have the right color and feel in hand. Thoughts? Thanks Joe

Default Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband

Bought yesterday from a military dealer I frequent. Seems to have the right color and feel in hand. Thoughts?
    Thanks
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband   Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks fine to me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree, Nice printed armband.

Smitty

Hello Joe,
    I am with Michael and Smitty on this item.
    It looks to be a fine original piece...Nice addition

Cheers
    Doug

Thank you all; I have been looking for a true example ever since seeing the movie The Book Thief. The main character's father is called to serve at end of war and can be seen wearing this style armband. Their prices seem to have climbed over the years with this one costing slightly less ($80) than what I have seen and wanted to be sure I had gotten an original.

Post Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband

Bought from a meuseum, (Gettysburg), a while back. Was wondering what others thought. Authentic or Repro? Had no idea how to start my own thread so decided to start on here.
    -Ethan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband   Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband