Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dietrich Eckart Badge

Article about: Having an interest in the early party and Eckart, I was able to pick up this great Dietrich Eckart badge that was issued for the dedication of his Mermorial in 1933 on the 10th anniversary o

Default Dietrich Eckart Badge

Having an interest in the early party and Eckart, I was able to pick up this great Dietrich Eckart badge that was issued for the dedication of his Mermorial in 1933 on the 10th anniversary of his death. The badge is very heavy and is a quality striking. There are two known makers, Deschler and Lauer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dietrich Eckart Badge   Dietrich Eckart Badge  

Dietrich Eckart Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dietrich Eckart Badge
    P
    Many

An interesting badge I have never encountered before. Thanks for posting it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob, it took me years to find one. Also, interesting that they're not RZM marked.
    Last edited by Erich S; 10-12-2014 at 03:12 PM.

very nice badge.

A new one on me too.

Thanks for showing it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade,

You're right, it's not often seen and the only badge to celebrate Hitlers mentor that I know of.

Dear Erich

Congratulations on this splendid acquisition and I know that it will hold a special place in your niche "Kampfzeit" collection.

It is difficult to describe what such high, special and unique regard, Adolf Hitler held for this remarkable fellow.

I strongly recommend any forum member to spend a little time with say casual on line research of Dietrich Eckart. A remarkable read befitting a quite remarkable fellow!

Regards,

David

i own this plaque, can anybody tell me more about it.
    It looks like Eckart
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dietrich Eckart Badge  

i can find how to post a different portrait so unfortunaltly i will ask here if anybody knows about this Leithauser bust made by Ernst Seger who made the great bust of Hindenburg and also Adolf Hitler.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dietrich Eckart Badge   Dietrich Eckart Badge  

Eckart was a beefy man. The man in this plaque has a long thin face with sunken cheeks and enormous ears. I have no clue as to just who it represents, but it almost certainly is not Eckart.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast