Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Dinnerware

Article about: I have a few WWII German dinnerware pieces but could not find any listings until I found this site. Any ideas of value? I got these while stationed in Germany early 2000-2002.

meinegirls
    ?

Default Dinnerware

I have a few WWII German dinnerware pieces but could not find any listings until I found this site. Any ideas of value? I got these while stationed in Germany early 2000-2002. DinnerwareDinnerware

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome to our forum. This site is an educational site and is not a free appraisal service. I would suggest cxontacting a dealer who might help you as to originality and value. The piece is marked with the geared wheel of the Deutche Arbeit Fronte, the NSDAP labor organization.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

meinegirls
    ?

Thank you for the manufacturer's stamp information. I was not trying to overturn the apple cart regarding the value. Won't happen again.

I see these regularly on dealer-sites selling from $25-$45 online...JannsenMilitaria.com has dinnerware for sale in his miscellaneous section to give you an idea as to market rate ...
    cheers, Glenn