Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Diplomatic Corps Armband

Article about: Hey! Just received this from one of our esteemed members, odessa1, who runs the I TAKE PAY PAL ROMMEL-LEBT.COM web site. These are exactly like the yellow state service armbands - but these

Default Diplomatic Corps Armband

Hey! Just received this from one of our esteemed members, odessa1, who runs the I TAKE PAY PAL ROMMEL-LEBT.COM web site.
    These are exactly like the yellow state service armbands - but these are white instead of yellow. I didn't have this one in my collection and I didn't have to break the bank for it either!
    Happy to have it added to the collection. Arrived today! The hunt is now on to find some period pics......

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Diplomatic Corps Armband   Diplomatic Corps Armband  

Attached Images Attached Images Diplomatic Corps Armband  Diplomatic Corps Armband 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Diplomatic Corps Armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: Diplomatic Corps Armband

hi i have this in yellow is it ment to be from the same part of non army?

I'm not quite sure....I've heard these were used by the diplomatic corps and that the yellow ones were used for state service personel. Here's my yellow example to compare with the one shown above....

Cheers!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Diplomatic Corps Armband  Diplomatic Corps Armband  Diplomatic Corps Armband  Diplomatic Corps Armband  Diplomatic Corps Armband 

hi yes was reading up on this tonight there these yellow ones are state service! non militiry personel!

my mint yellow armband https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/membe...picture655.jpg

thanks

Hi Rob, it is a nice armband but I would be interested to know where the possible ID came from? As far as I know, these are simply a variation on the State Employees armband.

Cheers, Ade.

hi guys here this if any good relates to the yellow armband!

This original German Armband is well marked and in excellent condition. I have provided you with numerous pictures and close-ups so that you can assess it for yourself.Constructed from a yellow rayon band with reinforced edges. The design features a National eagle with outstretched wings machine embroidered (Bevo like) in black rayon thread.

The Army Mobilization Order of 12.3.1937 introduced a variety of civilian armbands (Nicht-Wehrmachtangehörige Ärmelbinde) that identified non-military personnel performing specific duties or functions for the Armed Forces. As the war progressed additional armbands became necessary as a means to identify the growing number of non-uniformed, and often non-German civilian personnel serving in a military capacity with all branches of the armed forces. As a result, a large selection of identifying armbands were introduced. This particular armband was designed for combatants who were not members of the Armed Forces.

?

never saw a diplomat armband but did see the white band worn at a funeral by civilians and military