Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Diplomatic Easter territoties original?

Article about: They offer me to change this diplomatic uniform German in my second class order of the German Eagle-occupied eastern territories... Do you think, see original?

Default Diplomatic Easter territoties original?

They offer me to change this diplomatic uniform German in my second class order of the German Eagle-occupied eastern territories... Do you think, see original?
    Attached Images Attached Images Diplomatic Easter territoties original?  Diplomatic Easter territoties original?  Diplomatic Easter territoties original?  Diplomatic Easter territoties original?  Diplomatic Easter territoties original?  Diplomatic Easter territoties original? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Diplomatic Easter territoties original?
    P
    Many

?

From the pictures provided the tunic does look good/period - these were produced of leftover SA stock material- as shown these did not have provisions for daggers etc - most of these found look new as they probably came from depot stock and never worn.One has to remember that these uniforms came out very late in the war and few were issued.
    Have provided a picture of the one I own for comparison.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thanks for your fast response Horst.

I like your complet uniform and the Diplomatic or Ministerial Hat.

Best regards mate

Awesome Horst
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Glad you all like the display - One has to remember as I stated above these came out very late in the war and things were not going to good for Germany in the East therefore these folks were wearing pistols rather than a dagger - although a dagger is attributed to the Eastern officials -they did on occasion wear the silver government officials dagger but as per the Uniform Markt.1940 a gold colored dagger with the same configuration as the government officials dagger was authorized, for obvious reasons these are very rare.
    Heres a M-43 winter hat for the Eastern Officials.
    Horst

Beautiful and rare.

I have an original Eagle Cap or arm in my collection but no background:

?

Heres the uniform wearing the M-43 - As a side note most of these tunics are found without insignia which is very rare - Period photos show that RMBO officials wore Political Leader Regalia i.e PL Belts ,visors, etc.
    Horst

Very interesant information Horst.

Moment I closed the deal with Kai.

Soon I will have in my collection a tunic like yours... but later I will look for an appropriate for her CAP and perhaps other add-ins.

Thanks

My RMBO jacket It came some days ago to my house:

Now I look for a cap and a belt to go completing it

Also I have received a few Diplomat's Shoulder boards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast