Become our sponsor and display your banner here

DLV tinnie repro

Article about: Hey guys, my buddy has this DLV tinnie.....but it has the dressed "coffin style" pin attachment...or a similar version. I think it is a repro, but second opinions are welcome befor

?

Default DLV tinnie repro

Hey guys, my buddy has this DLV tinnie.....but it has the dreaded "coffin style" pin attachment...or a similar version. I think it is a repro, but second opinions are welcome before I break the news. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141010_031957.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	750924   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141010_032014.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	237.0 KB 
ID:	750925  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I think that one maybe ok,wait for more ops.

That is a dodgy-looking RZM-Stamp as well as the dreaded Coffin Pin plate...I would have to pass...
    cheers, Glenn

?

More pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141010_150938.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	256.3 KB 
ID:	750939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141010_150950.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	286.6 KB 
ID:	750940  

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    That is a dodgy-looking RZM-Stamp as well as the dreaded Coffin Pin plate...I would have to pass...
    cheers, Glenn
    I fully support Glenn on this one as the badge in question is unfortunately a fake. To my knowledge, there is not a single known original NSDAP/DR badge that boasts the coffin configuration pin clasp and also, RZM in splendid isolation without a product or makers code, does not make sense.

Regards,

David

Agreed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Newbi.
    I just joined this site. I see your DLV and its a repro produced by "Delta International" that WAS located in California back in the late 60's and 70's. I actually purchased the exact same badge from them I think in 1972, It was listed in their catalog for $3.75. I was 12 at the time and was only into the hobby for 4 years at the time, I couldn't resist. It arrived bright and shiny. Over the years these badges nicely acquired age /patina and now when listed, are listed as original (little does the seller know) As the years passed, I sold mine for $10.00. Now, I would like to have one back for old time sake. If by chance you still have this one and would be interested in selling it I would be interested. Just let me know either way. Thank's for your time.

Best regards.
    Frank