Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRK Deutschen Roten Kreuzes Miniature Membership Pin

Article about: Hope I've used the proper name and spelling for this tiny pin. Cant say I'll hit it on each pin. Surely a massive copy candidate.

Default DRK Deutschen Roten Kreuzes Miniature Membership Pin

Hope I've used the proper name and spelling for this tiny pin. Cant say I'll hit it on each pin.
    Surely a massive copy candidate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Deutschen Roten Kreuzes Miniature Membership Pin   DRK Deutschen Roten Kreuzes Miniature Membership Pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Deutschen Roten Kreuzes Miniature Membership Pin
    P
    Many

I d like to see a more clear picture of the front Von, to check out the enamel. But given the pics provided I ll give it a cautious thumbs up. Best regards.

Brian

Thank you Brian. Pushing this out to you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Deutschen Roten Kreuzes Miniature Membership Pin  

Here is my original to compare.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

She's a little on the rough side but I think it's a good period piece. Best regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    She's a little on the rough side but I think it's a good period piece. Best regards.

Brian
    I was just comparing them Brian and I have to disagree.
    Look at how the "enamel" is raised above the metal, I don't think this is how it should appear.
    The details of the original one posted don't measure up in my opinion. The eye, the claws, just the overall "cleanness" of the details.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I see your concern Ralph. I was looking at the damage to the enamel and thinking a modern plastic enamel wouldn't hold up to the punishment this one seems to have gone through. But I agree it does have a thick appearance compared to yours and should be level with the metal surface. Sorry Von I may have spoke too soon. It could very well be an older fake badge. Best regards.

Brian

Live and Learn. Maybe this should be my new member name.

Here is my example with a cap badge.
    Again, the devil is in the details.
    Compare the upper inner corners of the side arms of the red cross on my stick pin with the one originally posted. Mine are at least even with each other.
    On the one originally posted, the claws interfere with this and make the corners seem uneven.
    Ralph.

?

There are multiple makers of these (at least 5) but this is the only one that has a coffin style pin instead of a round/oval pin back and no Ges. Gesch. They are old but for these reasons along I wouldn't trust them, I have seen almost no period DRK pins without the trade mark protection.