Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Found these pins from a storage locker. Has Nazi symbols on them

Article about: Hello, New to the forum, thank you for allowing me to join. I buy storage units from time to time and come across interesting things. I am attaching some pins I guess you would call them tha

Default Found these pins from a storage locker. Has Nazi symbols on them

Hello,
    New to the forum, thank you for allowing me to join. I buy storage units from time to time and come across interesting things. I am attaching some pins I guess you would call them that I found in a recent unit. They have the nazi symbol but dont know what they are for, if they are real or what. They feel heavy, like metal. Also there were 2 round buttons along with them? I have no clue if they even go with these pins, but they were in the same unit right next to the other pins. But if anyone can shed any light on these, would be appreciative.

BTW if this is the wrong forum category, please point me to the correct one. I just came across a old post that someone had a question about pins, so I just joined and posted in the same area.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found these pins from a storage locker. Has Nazi symbols on them
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum, unfortunately all the items you have shown are reproductions and some are fantasy pieces that never existed in the TR period. There is no collector value to them unfortunately. Kindest regards.

Brian

MAP
    ?

Brian is correct. The first award is a reproduction High Seas Fleet Badge (see link below for an original example)

Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - C. Schwerin & Sohn

The second is a fantasy design based of the War Merit Cross (aka KvK or Kriegs verdienst kreuz ). See link for an original

900 Silver L/52 Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern - Zimmermann

The 3rd (Eagle) is a fantasy. It matches the design of the Heer (Army) Pith Helmet insignia. But never worn or created as a pin.

Tropenhelm - 1st Model but...

The last two? Not sure what they are.

One day you will find a gem in those storage units. Just not today
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That second one would have been a cool one "If they made it"

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by MAP View Post
    Brian is correct. The first award is a reproduction High Seas Fleet Badge (see link below for an original example)

Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - C. Schwerin & Sohn

The second is a fantasy design based of the War Merit Cross (aka KvK or Kriegs verdienst kreuz ). See link for an original

900 Silver L/52 Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern - Zimmermann

The 3rd (Eagle) is a fantasy. It matches the design of the Heer (Army) Pith Helmet insignia. But never worn or created as a pin.

Tropenhelm - 1st Model but...

The last two? Not sure what they are.

One day you will find a gem in those storage units. Just not today
    Actually I made a lot of money from this unit. I just never seen this before, not trying to make money off this, made plenty already. Was interested to see if it was real, if so I would of kept it in my safe. Love history. So no worries, appreciate all the info though. When I started looking at the other posts I was realizing this was probably going to be fake. Those other posts of real pins/badges look amazingly detailed.

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum, unfortunately all the items you have shown are reproductions and some are fantasy pieces that never existed in the TR period. There is no collector value to them unfortunately. Kindest regards.

Brian
    Thank you! Appreciate everyones input on this. ***** its not real, not for monetary value. Just wanted something real for my collection...

MAP
    ?

Saying I like detailed photos is a bit of an understatement LoL

One day you will find that Gem. In the meantime you could always browse the classified section here an find that "first" item. Just warning you...in reading all the threads day in and day out...it's hard not to fall into the "keeping up with the Jones" syndrome
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)