Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin

Article about: Hi guys, just got this one as a present and since it s the first time I see one of these I do not whether it s legit or a common fake. Could you please give me your opinions?, regards, Juan

Default Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin

Hi guys, just got this one as a present and since it s the first time I see one of these I do not know whether it s legit or a common fake. Could you please give me your opinions?, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin   Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin  

Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin   Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin  

Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin   Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin  

Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin
    P
    Many

Both my Niemann-Guide and my Nimmergut-Guide show the HJ Raute on this badge to be enameled, not painted...It's a $4000 Badge if original -according to my Price Guides-...How I wish I could be of more assistance to you, friend...
    cheers, Glenn

must be in fashion..doesnt look good Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin

Thanks, yes had already seen that one, but on the one you posted the raute seems to be more painted and on mine enameled
    Quote by wizardman View Post
    must be in fashion..doesnt look good Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Thanks, yes had already seen that one, but on the one you posted the raute seems to be more painted and on mine enameled
    The badge you posted has a painted Raute as well, it is not enameled either, friend...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjager hj ski fuhrer edelweiss badge schield pin  

Unfortunately Juan, yours is painted as well. It just has a coat of clear coat to make it shine more.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ratisbons auction house had to pull one of these after it was found to be fake, sold for 3k euro then had to be refunded..if youre a member its handy to check out https://www.ratisbons.com/Auctions-a...b485cbea541453
    p.s ioffer is full of ones like you posted

Well guys, it was my parent s present but that it s ok, although being a fake to me it will always be my parent s present and despite that it was 75 Euros

Well guys, it was my parent s present but that it s ok, although being a fake to me it will always be my parent s present and despite that it was 75 Euros
    Good Man! That's the proper Spirit!!
    cheers, Glenn

I believe there was less than 100 of them made, so the chances of getting a good one would be both rare and very pricey..i have a fair bit of GJ stuff but im yet to see a 100 percent one of these..emedals claim to have sold an original, but its very close to the ratisbons one ...my parents still buy me presents like that, and you cant put a price on that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast