Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German 1943 Greece Medal??!!

Article about: Hello folks! Any idea on what this is? I've never seen it before and any info would be much appreciated! Yours, Mike

Default German 1943 Greece Medal??!!

Hello folks!
    Any idea on what this is? I've never seen it before and any info would be much appreciated!

Yours,
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images German 1943 Greece Medal??!!  German 1943 Greece Medal??!! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 1943 Greece Medal??!!
    P
    Many

Admins I'm terribly sorry for posting this at the Italian section!! I don't know how it went there! Perhaps because I did it from my phone!!

It's a Fob...Unit-Memento - Christmas, 1943...Mountain Troops, Greece...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks for your answer but I need to ask a few questions. May I ask what a Fob is? Also, is it a war or a post-war issue to veterans? I've never seen it before. And although I despise this question, I have to ask of an approximate value. I ask this because, as I mentioned before, I have never seen it before and I don't know wether the seller's price is ok or insane... Thank you and sorry for the multiple questions!

MAP
    ?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Thanks for your answer but I need to ask a few questions. May I ask what a Fob is? Also, is it a war or a post-war issue to veterans? I've never seen it before. And although I despise this question, I have to ask of an approximate value. I ask this because, as I mentioned before, I have never seen it before and I don't know wether the seller's price is ok or insane... Thank you and sorry for the multiple questions!
    A Fob is what is attached to a pocket watch.

As to value, it might be nice to add as part of a display but on it's own I would say the value is de minimus

German 1943 Greece Medal??!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you my friend for explaining what a fob is! Seller wants 220 dollars so I think it's a bit overpriced!

YES...Definitely Overpriced...Yikes!
    Glenn

I'm in communications for a better price! I'm intrigued on this item because as a Greek, that division literally destroyed many Greek villages and executed the Italian prisoners at Kefalonia island!
    I hope the seller will make a better price after explaining him what the item really is since he didn't know and named it as a 'medal'...
    Anyway, thank you for your help Glenn!

Here is a similar item from Army Group North on the Russian Front...There are a few others, but I'm still learning as well, friend...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German 1943 Greece Medal??!!   German 1943 Greece Medal??!!  

Nice nice!! I love the old leather around it! If I manage t get a better price I'll look for a similar lanyard for it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast