Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

Article about: by ez1969 Can we see some pics then of them I have no doubt they are bad if they show this plate i'm 100% sure on this matter. Just saw your link sorry all is bad IMO Eric Yep bad, but how t

Default Re: German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Can we see some pics then of them I have no doubt they are bad if they show this plate i'm 100% sure on this matter.

Just saw your link sorry all is bad IMO
    Eric
    Yep bad, but how the serious age I wonder, unless someone rubbed them down?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?
    P
    Many

Default Re: German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

Throw things into a kids rock tumbler (Polisher) and they look old quick.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Throw things into a kids rock tumbler (Polisher) and they look old quick.

Eric

Wouldn't mind a closer look at the front of the NSFK could have been replaced with bad pin ?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

As has been stated above, it's a fantasy piece.

Allow me to add that it is readily identifiable as such for any German speaker without having even the most superficial look at the reverse:

The fakers did not get their German grammar right, as the only correct spelling would be "RING FÜR DEUTSCH-BRITISCHE FREUNDSCHAFT".

So they were around in the 70's,,, well, they're still in current production somewhere,,,- they're offered by Reddick Militaria of Texas, ( the ones having the coffin pin plate style, ) on page 3 of their catalog, in color, as item 0107-003-009; you can buy in quantities of 25 or more if you think they are rare.

Wouldn't mind a closer look at the front of the NSFK could have been replaced with bad pin ?

Eric
    Eric this one is fake too, post war, etc. it lacks detail of others I have seen.

I almost fell for a HJ shooting pin a few years ago.
    They look quite convincing after 30+ years.....!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I almost fell for a HJ shooting pin a few years ago.
    They look quite convincing after 30+ years.....!
    Yep fooled me, one reason I joined this forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2