Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

Article about: by ez1969 Can we see some pics then of them I have no doubt they are bad if they show this plate i'm 100% sure on this matter. Just saw your link sorry all is bad IMO Eric Yep bad, but how t

?

Default German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

Hey guys, i know this pin is faked and reproduced alot, opinions? Thanks everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?   German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?
    P
    Many

Default Re: German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

I believe it is a fantasy item, which Ade once quoted...

Default Re: German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

I would pass on this it is a known fake with coffin pin plate sorry.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I will add all and any of this style pin plate is bad period.

Eric

German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    I will add all and any of this style pin plate is bad period.

Eric

German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?German /Brittish enamel pin....... i know these are faked alot... opinions on this one?

I still would like to know who and when these type were made. hehe

I would think the 70's Mike they are now showing patination.

Eric

I would think the 70's Mike they are now showing patination.

Eric
    Man I have some that are aged pretty good then...look like they have even been worn some of them

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Man I have some that are aged pretty good then...look like they have even been worn some of them
    Show us what you have then mike I would like to see them do you think they are good?

Eric

Show us what you have then mike I would like to see them do you think they are good?

Eric
    They all have the coffin pin, but, they (or some) have some serious age! and or wear!

Remember I posted here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...ty-pins-92970/

Can we see some pics then of them I have no doubt they are bad if they show this plate i'm 100% sure on this matter.

Just saw your link sorry all is bad IMO
    Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast