MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

german coat ??

Article about: another ebay find, but not sure if it is german but it was cheap so took a shot, the seller says it has some stamps and dated 1944 but as its not landed yet these are the only pics i have, c

?

Default german coat ??

another ebay find, but not sure if it is german but it was cheap so took a shot, the seller says it has some stamps and dated 1944 but as its not landed yet these are the only pics i have, cheers dave
    Attached Images Attached Images german coat ??  german coat ?? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german coat ??
    P
    Many

Default Re: german coat ??

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    another ebay find, but not sure if it is german but it was cheap so took a shot, the seller says it has some stamps and dated 1944 but as its not landed yet these are the only pics i have, cheers dave
    It's very possible that this was a private purchase; fur vests and jackets gained wide spread popularity amongst the troops serving on the Eastern front. The ones I have seen are generally from 1941-1942 for the Russian front.

The inside lining does look correct, is the liner made from rabbit/animal fur or a synthetic?

Clothing is not a personal specialty but I hope this helped!

?

Default Re: german coat ??

hi and thanks for your reply, i now have it , the fur on collar maybe synthetic but the lining seems to be real animal furs, heres a few pics of coat, thanks again dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german coat ??   german coat ??  

german coat ??   german coat ??