Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German customs officials tunic

Article about: I am interested in this tunic on regimentals website for £650. It looks good to me but wanted to make sure...any opinions welcome. I have put the websites description below. "A scarce t

Default German customs officials tunic

I am interested in this tunic on regimentals website for £650. It looks good to me but wanted to make sure...any opinions welcome. I have put the websites description below.
    "A scarce tunic from the Third Reich being a Zollfinanzrat in the Customs Service. The Customs tunics are always a very definitive shade of green. The tunic is the standard high collar four pocket construction, deep barrel cuffs, double skirted back with two upper patch pockets with flaps, two lower pockets not patched, with flaps. Customs green darker shade collar with piped Customs green front. Six button closing with an excellent set of high quality heavy wire woven Customs Officials collar patches and matching quality stitch-in shoulder boards. Loops for one award to the breast with three loops for a short medal ribbon bar and pin holes through the tunic on the upper right breast where an award has been passed through the tunic material. To the lower left sleeve is the Customs Officials silver Bevo woven wire cuff band. Slight rubbing on the inside of the cuff band where it has continually rubbed against the sides of the tunic. Interestingly an Aachen tailor's label to the interior pocket, Aachen being a major crossing section between Germany, Belgium and Holland. One nick to the cloth of the collar."
    Attached Images Attached Images German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic  German customs officials tunic 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German customs officials tunic
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German customs officials tunic

Sorry for the late answer.
    The tunic is good as far as I can tell.
    SteveR

i think 650 pounds is too much for a customs officer tunic,,,but its your money

Thank you for the replies. As it goes someone else bought it within a few hours of me putting it on the forum so i will catch the next one, hopefully at a lower price!
    nic