Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

German Horsemans badge and stickpin

Article about: L. Chr. Lauer Nürnberg-Berlin made badge and stickpin that I just got today. I think it is an original war time set but would like opinions from some more experienced eyes. Thanks Steve

Default German Horsemans badge and stickpin

L. Chr. Lauer Nürnberg-Berlin made badge and stickpin that I just got today. I think it is an original war time set but would like opinions from some more experienced eyes.

Thanks
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Horsemans badge and stickpin   German Horsemans badge and stickpin  

German Horsemans badge and stickpin   German Horsemans badge and stickpin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Horsemans badge and stickpin
    P
    Many

Hi Steve, looks ok to me. Stick pin has the typical "twist". Stewy

I have always liked the design of this badge. From your images, they appear to be period original examples.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Steve... That was quite a gamble IMO... Glad it paid off... But, What would you feel like if this had been "Bogus"... I actually have some original photos in wear on tunics... I will post if possible..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Steve... That was quite a gamble IMO... Glad it paid off... But, What would you feel like if this had been "Bogus"... I actually have some original photos in wear on tunics... I will post if possible..
    I picked up a small lot of civil items in real nice shape for cheap so wouldn't have been out much Gwar.(If anything!) I compared the horseman badge to known originals by the same maker so was pretty sure it was good.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Horsemans badge and stickpin  

Nice one Steve!
    Well done!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The thoroughly egregious Hermann Fegelein wearing his.

German Horsemans badge and stickpin
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.