Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German Political Visor

Article about: Hi all, I have this dated 1934 Political visor which I have posted before in another catagory. It is missing the wrap around leaf pin. I was looking at a picture of a complete one of these e

Default German Political Visor

German Political VisorGerman Political VisorGerman Political VisorGerman Political VisorGerman Political Visor

Hi all, I have this dated 1934 Political visor which I have posted before in another catagory. It is missing the wrap around leaf pin. I was looking at a picture of a complete one of these exact visors on the internet tonight and the eagle pin on mine looks slightly different. The complete visor I saw on a website the wings on the eagle looked longer then mine do (i have included a picture below). I am wondering if mines a fake. As well as the round swastika one, the colors (red and white) look awfully bright on mine the the swastika is thinner looking the then one below. I am getting close to purchasing this visor that I have pictures attached and I just want to make sure nothings fake because I am spending like $500 on it. Advice and help please for a new collector?

Below is the complete visor from the internet, please note the pins.

German Political Visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Political Visor
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Political Visor

The eagle is an earlier version and is appropriate for the cap. You are getting the cap at a bargain price. Congratulations.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.