Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gorgets... Really....

Article about: I really grow tired of such things... There are people already bidding on this grotesque piece. As other members have stated... Slap a symbol or two on to anything and the fish will bite.. J

MAP
    ?

Really, when you look close (especially the eagle) it is the same level of quality you see on the modern versions of the GI sized action figures.

but I wouldn't put it past Paval to do something like that, he didn't specify the size in the Craigslist add, did he....lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

$19.95 dollar cordless screwdriver.. Life time warranty... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cn%20screwdriver%202.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	926554  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Really, when you look close (especially the eagle) it is the same level of quality you see on the modern versions of the GI sized action figures.

but I wouldn't put it past Paval to do something like that, he didn't specify the size in the Craigslist add, did he....lol
    I don't believe this is Pavel... Perhaps a long lost cousin.. This actually is on a Website that sells WW 2 German items... I have had some success there as they do not know what they are doing.. I picked this up rather cheap... Then traded Kirby with some $$ involved for some even better items !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	705_4.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	926555   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	705_5.jpg 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	926556  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	705_6.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	926557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	705_3 (3).jpg 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	926558  

MAP
    ?

No, never thought it was him, but was just joking that I wouldn't put it past a guy like that! Just imagine opening a box and finding a little ziplock bag.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I can totally relate... I hope he doesn't take your idea and start doing it !!

It must be real, because for one it's broken... and it has an SS emblem on it. I mean, how can it be a fake with those SS runes on it? ;-)

Hopefully they used the Glow in the Dark Playdo for the Totenkopf and Gendarmerie letters so you can "test" it...

I think I've seen the matching ring a few times just lately... usually right about the time you see "Is this SS ring any good?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12