Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heim Ins Reich badge

Article about: Hey everyone, party badges aren't my specialty and any help would be appreciated. I have see this Heim Ins Reich badges before, but they are usually garbage. I bought this set today for \\$30

?

Default Heim Ins Reich badge

Hey everyone, party badges aren't my specialty and any help would be appreciated. I have see this Heim Ins Reich badges before, but they are usually garbage. I bought this set today for $30 for the pair and wanted to know some more about the Heim Ins Reich badge. Is this piece original or repo, and what is the market value on it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heim Ins Reich badge   Heim Ins Reich badge  

Heim Ins Reich badge   Heim Ins Reich badge  

Heim Ins Reich badge   Heim Ins Reich badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heim Ins Reich badge
    P
    Many

Need better pictures.

?

The 'C.W.' maker is pictured on Jo Rivett's excellent website:

http://www.parteiabzeichen.ch/index....eign-nsdap-org

It looks to me like and original whose pin was broken and replaced with that strange looking buttonhole attachment, but I'm not very experienced with these. I'm sure Mr. Rivett or one of the other experts will come along and let you know for certain, though as stated, the pictures may be insufficient.

Quote by Erno View Post
    I'm sure Mr. Rivett or one of the other experts will come along and let you know for certain,
    Thanks for the LOB, but no, not me, i am no longer an "expert". I cracked my head open, and poured the contents out into a book - passing along the "expertness" to others. All i am now, is a sad old git, sitting in a wheelchair with a cracked open head, dribbling down my shirt, waiting for the care worker to take me for my daily push into the garden.

?

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Thanks for the LOB, but no, not me, i am no longer an "expert". I cracked my head open, and poured the contents out into a book - passing along the "expertness" to others. All i am now, is a sad old git, sitting in a wheelchair with a cracked open head, dribbling down my shirt, waiting for the care worker to take me for my daily push into the garden.
    Well, if the quality of your website is any indication of the quality of your book, it is well worth owning, head goop and all. I look forward to buying a copy some time soon.

More LOB... another reason why i cracked my head open, give the brain room to swell.
    There is one for sale on the eStand here ► ◄ click the drunken man, it`s a link.
    But it says that the corners are damaged.... transport damage it says me thinks though that is was the copy Ailsby bought, and then threw across the room after reading the last chapter.

The care workers run my site btw, all i do is dribble and make funny sounds, thats really about it. Although if you ask folk who knew me back in the day, they would say that not much has changed there.

?

Hey guys thanks for the help. It has been authenticated on a few other groups. The pin was replaced with a clamp like device and converted into a lapel pin. I hadn;t seen an original before this, so I was skeptical. Thanks for all the help.