Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with ID for these

Article about: Hi, I am new to War Relics and am very grateful for all the expertise out there. Can I get some help identifying these. >>>Especially the real from fake. Thanks, Mike

Default Help with ID for these

Hi,

I am new to War Relics and am very grateful for all the expertise out there.

Can I get some help identifying these. >>>Especially the real from fake.

Thanks,

Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with ID for these   Help with ID for these  

Help with ID for these   Help with ID for these  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with ID for these
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help with ID for these

Hi Mike

19 is a fake. 20. 24 and 28 are original

Cheers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Help with ID for these

Hi Mike, threads with muliple items like this become un-manageable. I know you are new are still finding your feet.

Please post each item one at a time in a new thread. Don't worry about space etc. It makes life much easier and is better for future search/reference.

There is a mixture of good and bad here.

The SS cap skull at 26 is fake. Party cap eagle 29, Heer cap eagle 32, Heer Traditional cap skull 33 are also bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!