Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown

Article about: All Over the last 20 years many WWII vets from my small town in the central US have given me items they picked up during the war. I've not had time to research many of the items and just sto

Default Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown

All

Over the last 20 years many WWII vets from my small town in the central US have given me items they picked up during the war. I've not had time to research many of the items and just stored them away. Now I've pulled them out and would like some help figuring out what some of the items are. I also have started to put them in display cases. Any help would be nice. thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown   Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown  

Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown   Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown  

Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown   Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown  

Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help ID these items from Vets in my hometown
    P
    Many