Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...

Article about: by BOB COLEMAN Agreed. However, I believe that when the Hago was absorbed into the DAF, the use of the winged hammer insignia was no longer used. Certainly it was, but the transitional perio

?

Default Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...

Hello everyone,

I am in the market for a HAGO stick pin and have a few options. My question is which one should I go for? I will post the four options and see which one you think I should choose. They are in pairs, so picture 1 and 2 are front and back of pin "A" pics 3 and 4 are front and back of pin "B", pics 5 and 6 are pin "C" and pictures 7 and 8 are from pin "D". All are $45.00 each a except pin "D" with the RZM mark, it is $75.00. So are all original to the period and which would you suggest acquiring?

Thanks,
    Hummel

Pin "A"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...   Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...
    P
    Many

?

Pin "B"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...  
    Attached Images Attached Images Help me pick a HAGO stick pin... 

?

Pin "C"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...   Help me pick a HAGO stick pin...  

?

Pin "D"

go for D.

?

Thank you for your suggestion Harryamb2. I do like the RZM on it, I am just trying to decide if I want to spend the extra $30 on it at this point...

Hummel

?

Personally, I like pins B and D. I would probably go for the cheaper one.

I am not certain that Hago items fell under the control of the RZM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I am not certain that Hago items fell under the control of the RZM.
    If I remember correctly, the NSHAGO was absorbed into the DAF in 1935, so I think that the transitional markings would be correct for that date. I don't know whether or not the pin is real, however, or if these were made with RZM markings. In my opinion, it's a real one. That is an interesting point!

Quote by Erno View Post
    If I remember correctly, the NSHAGO was absorbed into the DAF in 1935, so I think that the transitional markings would be correct for that date. I don't know whether or not the pin is real, however, or if these were made with RZM markings. That is an interesting point!
    Agreed. However, I believe that when the Hago was absorbed into the DAF, the use of the winged hammer insignia was no longer used.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast