Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help are these insignia patches repros??

Article about: SS collector, you should probably use some of your funds to purchase some good reference books on areas that interest you and study up on them before laying down money on items. The initial

Default help are these insignia patches repros??

any good for collecting ade?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help are these insignia patches repros??   help are these insignia patches repros??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help are these insignia patches repros??
    P
    Many

Default Re: help are these insignia patches repros??

Hi Ewan, all are very collectable. Nothing rare there. Many of those shown can still be found mint unissued. All look good. The only one I have a little doubt about is the NSFK winged man insignia.

What I would advise is to think about a collecting theme. I started off as most people do. I simply bought anything with a swastika on it. This is OK and many collect like that all thier lives. But a themed collection is really the best way to go. First, it displays better. Two, you become more expert in that one particular field. But whatever you do, have fun and enjoy it!

Cheers, Ade.

hi ade well as ive only been collecting 3 years i was like buying anything with a sawstika on it! what do you meen themed? i mostly buy armbands and car pendants! but i do have waffen ss spoons lufftwaffe spoons tableware etc but i like badges and stick pins but have my fingers burned already what do you focus on collecting mate?

cheers ewan

also this guy is selling these patches for £22 each!?

Hi Ewan, I actually collect on three fronts: German, mainly Heer, SS and Luftwaffe, British Airborne and Soviet Red Army.

Cheers, Ade.

yeah cool mate i dream about your collection ahhh

i love waffen~ss items realy want a german visor cap from any part of the army got my eye on a few but i dont know what to look for and not to look for? what cap would be the ideal first visor cap to collect i assume waffen ss visor will be more £'s than a heer visor? whats cheapest?

thanks ade

Don't even think about an SS cap unless you have several thousand Pounds to spend.

A good Heer or Luftwaffe NCO's grade schirmutze can be bought for £300 to £400.

Cheers, Ade.

hi well iam saleing a customized harley davidson i got for a 18th birthday present soon and was thinking about puting some serious cash from it in a investment but dont know whare to buy good ones! however i would take one of them ones you mentionedthanks ade!

is this straight cap? insignia is with cap but is denazified swas is grond of the eagle? Original German NCO Peaked Cap Mountain Troops on eBay, also Helmets Hats, World War II 1939-1945, Militaria, Collectables (end time 25-Apr-09 21:15:42 BST)

No, this one does not look good.

I would suggest you avoid E Bay. It is a minefield for even experienced collectors.

I will sort out a list of dealers I consider trustworthy and send you a PM but I have a really busy week and a deadline to meet, so it might be the weekend before I can do this.

Cheers, Ade.

hi ade the weekend would be fine brother

and thanks again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast