Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler badge / tinnie? Help!!!

Article about: Hey steve,i used a light cloth and qtip and i spent abought 10 minutes cleaning it as it looks like nickle/silver under the dark funk that seemed rust like but its comming off nice...dont wa

?

Default Hitler badge / tinnie? Help!!!

HELP!!! THE AUTION GOES OFF AT 5;00 TODAY AND I PUT A APSENT TEE BID IN ALREADY BUT MIGHT HAVE PUT A LOW BID IN...COULD SOME ONE TELL ME IF THIS IS WORTH GOING BACK UP AND SPENDING A LITTLE MONEY?THANK YOU GUYS!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler badge / tinnie?  Help!!!   Hitler badge / tinnie?  Help!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler badge / tinnie?  Help!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler badge / tinnie? Help!!!

Hi Pammy, I have to say I've never seen this tinnie before. It's a really cool one, by Ferdinand Hoffstatter no less. I understand that company made pins well after the war. I always set a price break of over $50 US and under $50 US. I would think this tinnie must be worth more than $50. It's must be fairly rare. I would put some time into trying to buy it. I don't know where the item is located, but good luck! It would be a nice addition.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Hi Pammy, I have to say I've never seen this tinnie before. It's a really cool one, by Ferdinand Hoffstatter no less. I understand that company made pins well after the war. I always set a price break of over $50 US and under $50 US. I would think this tinnie must be worth more than $50. It's must be fairly rare. I would put some time into trying to buy it. I don't know where the item is located, but good luck! It would be a nice addition.

Jay
    What Sitges says is correct pammy !
    They can sometmes top $100 or more
    depending on rarity.

Regards, Steve.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler badge / tinnie?  Help!!!   Hitler badge / tinnie?  Help!!!  

Did you 'win' this one in the end, Pammy? !

Regards, Steve.

?

Hi steve,yes i did and iam happy as i won a few more other things also.,i won a ww2 bozoka shell its on another post,plus iam a little upset as i did not win the japanese ship scoop thing as it went for $425 so i missed it by a mile but if i went i would have bid on it and probaly won it as won of those one of akind things you dont fint that much of,as it had jap signing all over it!!it was just a cool item,,i did real good on the bozoka thing as i had no clue as to what it was i just put $10 on it and won,,it looked different as i thought maybe a rocket but no way did i think it was from ww2,,,the three tinies/badges are great as the one tinnie i never seen befor but the other 2 they seem to be all over the place..can you make out what it says on the tinnie?thanks again for replying/helping me out as its nice to have a freind on here,,,so how is your day going? OH,I WON THE FATASY DAGGER,JUST PAID A VERY SMALL AMOUNT IT HAS A LOTE OF WRITTING ON THE BLADE?

Hi, Pammy.

The 'tinnie' you have is what is referred to as a 'day badge'. They were produced for
    Nazi rallies. They are not "awards", although a few select ones did become official.

Gau Partietag = 'District party day' for the District of Rohr, Aachen.
    Hitler Ist Deutschland = 'Hitler Is Germany'..........
    1934 is a fairly early date as Hitler only became chancellor in January of 1933.

I found a couple like your badge on the net, and apparently it is a 'commemorative'
    badge made in 1936. I saw one selling for $119, another one, a bit rusty for $50.
    Still another at $65, You have a good maker on yours. The 'West Wall' and
    'Merit Cross' are common as you know. ( Search: "west wall medal" the
    thread is by Brookes.)

I think you did OK !

Regards, Steve.
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 04-24-2010 at 11:57 PM.

?

Thanks steve ,thats nice you found it and all the information on its very nice!thanks again and we will say $50 for mine even with the better maker,,,thats realy neet you found all the stuff abought it,as i try to find out something and have a hard time thats why this forum is great and there are great people like your self on here!!let me know if you can find the value on the bazoka rocket thing i got,as i would like to sell it..you have a great day!!

Quote by pammy View Post
    Thanks steve ,thats nice you found it and all the information on its very nice!thanks again and we will say $50 for mine even with the better maker,,,thats realy neet you found all the stuff abought it,as i try to find out something and have a hard time thats why this forum is great and there are great people like your self on here!!let me know if you can find the value on the bazoka rocket thing i got,as i would like to sell it..you have a great day!!

Thanks, Pammy ! ..............Have a great day too !

( At the price you got the 'practice bazooka round' for, when you finally
    do sell it, you will definitely get more than you paid ! ! I'll make a wild
    guess: about $40 at least ! )

Regards, Steve.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler badge / tinnie?  Help!!!  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast