Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler's Uniform in Italy, 1938

Article about: Hello all, I have recently found out some small but interesting details about Hitler's uniform when he visited Mussolini in Rome in 1938. (arising from this video ) It seems that he is weari

Default Hitler's Uniform in Italy, 1938

Hello all,

I have recently found out some small but interesting details about Hitler's uniform when he visited Mussolini in Rome in 1938. (arising from this video)

It seems that he is wearing a dagger similar to that of Mussolini's and the shoulder insignia patch of "Honorary Corporal of the MVSN / Blackshirts"

Does anyone have any other examples of this particular uniform, or other instances where Hitler wore the insignia of other countries? It is quite interesting to me as it's the first time anything like it.

Cheers,
    Gordon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler's Uniform in Italy, 1938
    P
    Many

Interesting images. You have hawk eye.

The above is well known, but I am not aware of any other case of Hitler wearing foreign insignia or other uniform regalia.

He never again wore the Fascist sleeve badge and dagger after the 1938 state visit, either.

(By the way, also note that Mussolini is wearing the gold Luftwaffendoppelabzeichen with diamonds.)