Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Article about: I know that " Sonderverpflegung ", means Special meals'. And " ZAL Trawniki " , must be the owners name of the hand towel. Brian

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

I know that " Sonderverpflegung ", means Special meals'.

And " ZAL Trawniki " , must be the owners name of the hand towel.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.
    P
    Many

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    He lives in the UK, has been collectinjg for the last 20 some years, and now wants to sell them all off.

I talked with awhile back on various items, and i mentioned i would be interested in them, and then out of no where i got the email.

Yes, i love the Deaths head banner, and in not sure on the SS cloth, is that an hand towel, or a pillow case or what.

I don't see too many Naval SA tunics, and that's a nice one..

Made my day.

Brian
    looks like a towel, is the navy the dark one, I am really not familiair at all with sa stuff, except I know Rohm was stupid enough to let Hiltler con him back to Germany, so he could kill him later.I know you could make a fortune renting them out to some one making a movie.

The Naval one is the 3rd one, with the anchor on the tab, and with light blue, and white piping.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    The Naval one is the 3rd one, with the anchor on the tab, and with light blue, and white piping.

Brian
    ok thank you sir, I learned something today. talk to ya later. Marty

Brian

you'll make a lot of people jelaous with this one.

PS: Sonderverpflegung means extra ration.

Jean

Hi Brian, you really need someone who is knowledgeable on these (not me) to check them out before parting with this kind of cash.

Trawniki was a large SS depot in Poland. Not sure even if that item is original. I have real doubts. See this link for more info on the camp:

Trawniki

I am also wary of the visor cap.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Brian, you really need someone who is knowledgeable on these (not me) to check them out before parting with this kind of cash.

Trawniki was a large SS depot in Poland. Not sure even if that item is original. I have real doubts. See this link for more info on the camp:

Trawniki

I am also wary of the visor cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Which cap, Please let me know.

Brian

So, if authentic, the Trawniki extra rations bag could be very rare.

Everything else the guy has for sale seem legit, and which cap are you talking about as there are more then one Kepi.

Thanks, Adrian, I appreciate, any and all input from you, and the other experts.

Brian

Quote by Redgemak View Post
    Brian

you'll make a lot of people jelaous with this one.

PS: Sonderverpflegung means extra ration.

Jean
    Yes, i do like that one.

Thanks
    Brian

?

That is amazing!! Wish you good luck in getting it!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast