Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Article about: I know that " Sonderverpflegung ", means Special meals'. And " ZAL Trawniki " , must be the owners name of the hand towel. Brian

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Hi Brian

Ade has great advice:"you really need someone who is knowledgeable on these (not me) to check them out before parting with this kind of cash."

Good luck

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Yes, for sure look someone up and get something in writting a that its original .even if you have to pay someone for that kind of money it would be best! Good luck!I dont know if you intend to keep them all but you could make most if not all your money back if original and still have a few items to keep in the collection for free..

Hi Brian, the cap I have concerns about is the schirmutze, not a kepi sorry.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Brian, the cap I have concerns about is the schirmutze, not a kepi sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ok, i see what you mean.

Thanks
    Brian

?

the diplomat sleeve eagle is to high up on the arm?

If i can get the gun sold this weekend, I will be buying all of those, I feel they are worth the chance, but i think I'll try to offer a couple of grand less, and see if he takes it.

Brian

?

Hello Seems like a very good price for this collection. I sold a brown shirt on ebay about a year ago for around $350. It was in rough condition. Heavy moth damage to the shoulder strap. No tabs, armband, or pipping. All the buttons and fitting had rust.

A purchase like this is worth a plane ticket for a "hands on" before the deal is sealed IMO.

I would agree with frank, tell the guy you want them, then take your time , research, get extra pictures of each uniform, if its all good, then your a winner and with 31 jackets in the bag, no need to collect anymore...you will have the ultimate collection,,,well done that man.

More pics of caps i forgot to add for viewing.

Thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast