Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Article about: I know that " Sonderverpflegung ", means Special meals'. And " ZAL Trawniki " , must be the owners name of the hand towel. Brian

Default I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

What do you all think of these, he is asking 17,000 EURO's for everything.

Here are the pics.

Please let me know.

thanks
    Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.
    P
    Many

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

Here are the other items included in the price, a lot of very nice original items.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.   I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.  

Default Re: I have been offered a very large collection of SA / NSKK brownshirts.

hey man , are you going to make a movie with all those, good lord you would need a house to store all those. lol, just joking with you, a very large collection indeed.

Yes, I'm considering it big time, I have an offer for one of my sub guns, that would cover it, Sure would me nice to have all of these items.

I just wanted to make sure the price is right, , 17,000 EURO'S , would be roughly $ 22,000 US Dollars.

Brian

Just stinks, as there is not a single SS Brownshirt in the whole lot.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Yes, I'm considering it big time, I have an offer for one of my sub guns, that would cover it, Sure would me nice to have all of these items.

I just wanted to make sure the price is right, , 17,000 EURO'S , would be roughly $ 22,000 US Dollars.

Brian
    jeez brian I'm glad your on my friend list , my rich little buddy. lol joking with ya. really though I haven't seen that many SA uniforms since the last time I watched the military channel.oh I think you could trade someone 2 or 3 shirts for an ss one haha.

I know when i got the email, and opened the attachment, my mouth hit the keyboard, seriously, it hit the key board.

I hate to sell my MP5K-PDW, with the Flemming sear, but i think these might be worth it.

Plus, I have a buddy, that is an Class 3 dealer, and has been bugging since 1989 to buy it from me.

So, he may be getting a call from me tomorrow.

Brian

31 Brownshirts, means i need to buy 31 more mannequins, Plus my daughter is going back to school, and that might open up her room for my new displays.

I would be in Brownshirt Heaven...

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I know when i got the email, and opened the attachment, my mouth hit the keyboard, seriously, it hit the key board.

I hate to sell my MP5K-PDW, with the Flemming sear, but i think these might be worth it.

Plus, I have a buddy, that is an Class 3 dealer, and has been bugging since 1989 to buy it from me.

So, he may be getting a call from me tomorrow.

Brian
    where did this guy get all those?, I do really like the death head banner. 31, you opening up your own division.

He lives in the UK, has been collectinjg for the last 20 some years, and now wants to sell them all off.

I talked with awhile back on various items, and i mentioned i would be interested in them, and then out of no where i got the email.

Yes, i love the Deaths head banner, and in not sure on the SS cloth, is that an hand towel, or a pillow case or what.

I don't see too many Naval SA tunics, and that's a nice one..

Made my day.

Brian

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast