Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Jude Star of David

Article about: Hey all, I have been hunting a Star of David patch for a little while now and keep coming up empty handed. I found one the other day and wanted to see if anyone could offer any opinions on i

Default Jude Star of David

Hey all, I have been hunting a Star of David patch for a little while now and keep coming up empty handed. I found one the other day and wanted to see if anyone could offer any opinions on it. The color is actually a light dingy yellow but its hard to tell from the pictures. If it is not good, can anyone point me in the direction of where I may be able to locate one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jude Star of David   Jude Star of David  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jude Star of David
    P
    Many

Its a one looker fake,they were never marked on the back like that.These fake holocaust stars and armbands have been floating around gunshows and internet sites for years.I once had one that was very convincing,but got some opinions from dealer friends,they said not good in their opinion.Anyway a touchy subject,dont know where you could get an original unless you get lucky and find a vet bring back with provenence.Sold mine for 200.00 and the buyer didnt blink,I dont think it was authentic,but its always possible it could have been I guess.It passed the black light test.