Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Meine Ehre heißt Treue Badge

Article about: Hopefully this is an original item, please examine it and let me know. Its a Meine Ehre heißt Treue (My honor is loyalty) SS Badge. Casey ~

Default Meine Ehre heißt Treue Badge

Hopefully this is an original item, please examine it and let me know. Its a Meine Ehre heißt Treue (My honor is loyalty) SS Badge.

Casey ~

Meine Ehre heißt Treue BadgeMeine Ehre heißt Treue BadgeMeine Ehre heißt Treue BadgeMeine Ehre heißt Treue Badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Meine Ehre heißt Treue Badge
    P
    Many

Sorry; it's a complete fantasy badge.

CBH
    ?

Most screw back items are fakes , only EK 1's have real screw backs , that I have seen . The back hardware seem to be the hardest thing to fake , so they started making screw backs , some are even RZM SS marked ! A real party pin would either be a pin back or have button hole hardware .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Most screw back items are fakes , only EK 1's have real screw backs , that I have seen .
    Not true, there are screw back EK I spange, KVK's, GAB's and would badges that I can think of right now, although they are scarce.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

These badges are made and worn to identify members of the NSDAP. The SS is a paramilitary organization, a separate organization, whose motto (My Honour is Loyalty) is also shown on this badge. The iron cross is a military combat award. This is a mix of symbols put together to make the piece look more valuable, and to entice people. As said, a fantasy piece.

CBH
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Not true, there are screw back EK I spange, KVK's, GAB's and would badges that I can think of right now, although they are scarce.
    Ralph.
    Would these be for wear on leather clothing ? Also were these issue items or simply a jewellers copies or repairs ? You don't happen to have any photos ? The only real screw backs I've ever seen were EK 1's , I don't think i've ever even seen anything else posted on the Forum with a screw back that was real , lots of fake ones SS RZM marked ones etc . Cheers

Quote by CBH View Post
    Would these be for wear on leather clothing ? Also were these issue items or simply a jewellers copies or repairs ? You don't happen to have any photos ? The only real screw backs I've ever seen were EK 1's , I don't think i've ever even seen anything else posted on the Forum with a screw back that was real , lots of fake ones SS RZM marked ones etc . Cheers
    Here's a factory made screw back PAB produced by Meybauer. The screw type retaining disc can be found on their EK1's as well. It's interesting to note that the swastika has not been cut out as it always has been on it's buntmetall production badges.

I think this may well have been an early private purchase piece as no others have been so far found like it, but the D.R.G.M. number is a nice confirmation of the maker of this PAB which was previously and recently known as the "Seven Wheeler" by collectors. I actually missed out on this badge by a few hours when it cropped up on a British dealers website.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue BadgeMeine Ehre heißt Treue BadgeMeine Ehre heißt Treue Badge

Photo's courtesy of Patrick W.

Regards, Ned.
    Last edited by big ned; 02-27-2016 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Spelink error.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Here is a screw back, clam shell EK I spange made by Deumer posted on GHW 2, photo courtesy of GEW44, Massimo.
    Ralph.

You can also have a look at this thread by William, All1knew, over on WAF. He recently sourced a rare EK I, Spange combo factory made by Deumer.
    Deumer Spange combo - a dual clamshell screwback piece - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Thank you for the replies , I was hoping big Ned would comment , and I never would have trusted that PAB badge , unless in came out of a Vet's sock drawer ! Once I get my computer sorted out and can post clear photos again I'll start a thread Looking for Real screw backs . Thanks again for the replies

Thanks for the info, I'm clearing a lot of room lately in my display case.

Casey ~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast