Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

my M1/21 Political visor eagle

Article about: Here is another one of my Political eagles. I'm having a hard time identifying the maker, some help world greatly be appreciated :-) , thanks!

?

Default my M1/21 Political visor eagle

Here is another one of my Political eagles. I'm having a hard time identifying the maker, some help world greatly be appreciated :-) , thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my M1/21 Political visor eagle   my M1/21 Political visor eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my M1/21 Political visor eagle
    P
    Many

This is a SA kepi eagle made by the firm of Paul Meybauer, Berlin-Waidmannlust.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

great example.

?

I thought the Kepi eagle had a smaller wingspan? Not the early SS eagle, similar to this one though.

Bob is always right. This is, indeed, an SA badge.

Quote by Newbie View Post
    I thought the Kepi eagle had a smaller wingspan? Not the early SS eagle, similar to this one though.
    That model was in use in early 1936 for less than a year. There are a total of four different pattern eagles that were worn on the SA kepi between 1929 and 1945.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Come On Guy's!!! Why don't you share that time machine?????
    That is MINT, as in straight from the factory.
    Congrat's
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Great condition eagle from Meybauer.
    The SA used two patterns: the early style NSDAP eagle, which was worn since April 1931 and the shown form,
    which was worn since June 1937;
    political leaders used four patterns: the early style NSDAP eagle, the 1934 style introduced for wear with the
    1934 uniform and the 1936 style where the eagle looked too the other wing. The 1937 style, as worn by the SA,
    was worn since spring 1939 and was for all political laders officially in gold. Many political leaders did wear the
    old style eagles and the 1936 form until 1939.

Bravo, Wim, thank you. Your books do such a wonderful job with these particular items.