Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

Article about: I am happy to show my first Political uniform to go with my visors. This is a beautiful mint early Kreis uniform dating 1934-36 for an administrative department leader with a Mint Form 3 Kre

?

Default Adjusted

So I moved the strap-Looks way better! Thanks Wim! Note the belt loops are for the gold version - I am going to replace them- Plus I might replace the light brown belt with a darker example to match the strap— However, I may not if Wim corrects me with the proper presentation——

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)
    P
    Many

?

Default Hitler sporting a strap in 1939

So Here is the best example of a Political uniform with a shoulder strapMy new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

?

Default Another example

Check out the Political Officer to the rightMy new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

?

A fantastic uniform wiki. That display stand just is screaming a congrats on that job!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Sorry WIKI, that I have to correct. A leather shoulder-belt was not ever mentioned as a regular
    item at no time. Not even in 1932. Nor in 1934, or 1936. Nor were shoulder-boards (yes, just
    worn for two years: 1932-1934, but the regulation specifically says NO shoulder-belt).

In 1939 it was. but then a special wider version. If you drop the shoulder-belt, the uniform is perfect!
    I could show all of these regulations, but it makes no sense. I didn't make the TR regulations........
    Your uniform is splendid, but the cross-strap is no part of it.
    The color for the shoulder-belt you have is SA and not political leaders. The belt is correct in Havannabraun.
    Why do you think pol.leaders do not have shoulder-straps? Reason no shoulder-belt!!

You cannot compare Hitler with political leaders as his uniform is for him. The guys with the other photo
    seem to be Ordensburg or suchlike (cuffband and shoulder-boards). And that is different. Ordensburg did
    wear shoulder-boards and so a shoulder-belt. I have never heard of any function within the political leaders
    organization that did wear shoulder-straps and such. No plate (not RZM anyway does). Nor is it mentioned
    in any of the available regulations. But who knows for special or one of a kind reasons as Gau there was.
    The life photo shows red collar-patches. Your uniform is not Gau!

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader) My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

Short survey from 1932 through 1939 about belt:

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader) July 1932 Note it is mentioned NO shoulder-belt

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader) January 1934 My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader) 1934-1938

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader) Organisationsbuch 1937

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader) February 1938 My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader) April 1939.

With none a shoulder-belt is mentioned. Note the color = Hellhavannabraun (and not darker brown).
    So, let the belt be where it is and remove the shoulder-belt (cross-strap).
    This is just a random choice of regulations and just a tiny part of them!!
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 12-15-2015 at 01:53 PM.

?

Default Another Political Leader with cross -strap

I found two pics of a Political Leaders sporting a cross straps- First one is Frick at a Bishops meeting and second is Hitlers 50th birthday- Note the visor is a form three Reichleitung. The strap is of gold color perhaps due to his High rank

Last edited by wiki; 12-16-2015 at 02:16 AM.

One always will find photos that show the contrary, but again it never was regulation.
    If you want your mannequin to be correct, simply remove the darker brown shoulder-belt,
    which is in no way correct!! Now it is inappropriately showy!

The first photo: here the person might not have a political leaders rank or function or it
    is even possible the wearing of the political leaders uniform was not at all even granted
    at the moment of the photo to him. No collar-patches are worn. Second photo: might
    be a special order for the day. Or Epp - who is at the photo - did what he wanted himself.
    The others do not have the shoulder-belt. Further you cannot compare Adolf with any
    other person (earlier photo).

This is according to regulations from 1934 through 1939. Look at the plate WIKI and you
    know how to dress your mannequin!

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)Voila

- - ------- - -

left, 1934, v. Ekeling image and right, NSDAP Org Buch ' 36.

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)Very nice ensemble, by the way. I know the ecstasy of collecting caps and tunics, and it is a very expensive habit.
    Thanks to Wim for watching over what we do and helping us with all the complicated details.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-16-2015 at 08:07 PM.

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)Viel Sammlerglueck to you all, what with the joy of the season....even though this year has been one of political horrors.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-16-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast