Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

Article about: I am happy to show my first Political uniform to go with my visors. This is a beautiful mint early Kreis uniform dating 1934-36 for an administrative department leader with a Mint Form 3 Kre

?

Default My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

I am happy to show my first Political uniform to go with my visors. This is a beautiful mint early Kreis uniform dating 1934-36 for an administrative department leader with a Mint Form 3 Kreis visor. Tunic sports a Hindenburg bar and a mint EK1 as well as a mint wool early political brassard. The belt needs a little work--Next time you see this -it will be on a mannequin with boots. Now I have to find the boots!!

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)   My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)  

My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)
    P
    Many

where the f&*#$ you people find this stuff?...truly amazing

?

Mr Potts- Collecting is a passion-It takes time and patience-And a few connections! Good luck!

A nice looking Golden Pheasant! The Cap looks like the jewel of the set! Well found!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I would recommend a mannequin without face, those will let the collectors study the uniform setup rather than being drawn to the details of the face.

?

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    where the f&*#$ you people find this stuff?...truly amazing
    Hehehe, i know the feeling.

Here you go Sir, i good dealer with a big pile of trinkets to spend your hardearned money on

Uniforms - Uniforms of the NSDAP

Wiki, a worthy addition to great collection-. look forward to the Mannequin.

needs a dummy. teriffic uniform.

?

Default Political Project

So, I decided to embark on a mannequin project- I acquired a torso and needed to add the rest of the body for my complete tunic. I thought I would show the process.Start with the materials-
    You need plywood,1 inch dowels.2x2's 3 inch PVC and material for a base. The base in my example is a store bought round piece of wood with a steel rod for support. These pics show the initial base cut to size of the bottom of the mannequin
    My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

?

Default Project 2

Now I need to create a base in the boot for the 1 inch dowel to fit into. Trace the outline of the boot and cut a "foot" 3/4 on an inch smaller-In my case it was more like an inch to get it to fit in the
    Boot. Drill 1 inch holes in the 2x2's and cut to fit on the "foot". attach with screws.
    My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)My new addition--Kreis Abteilungsleiter-(Department Leader)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast