Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My Tinnies and others

Article about: Here are the Tinnies as I call them that I have, in one photo you can tell the pins are missing as they were glued to a board, the others have the pins..I am sure not all are tinnies, but as

?

Default My Tinnies and others

Here are the Tinnies as I call them that I have, in one photo you can tell the pins are missing as they were glued to a board, the others have the pins..I am sure not all are tinnies, but as I do not know or collect WW2 German items, that's what I call them

DEan O
    Canada

My Tinnies and othersMy Tinnies and othersMy Tinnies and othersMy Tinnies and othersMy Tinnies and others

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Tinnies and others
    P
    Many

I think you have a few rare one's there Dean,some I have never seen before.

?

I know nothing about them, and as you know I do not collect them..so I hope some find a better home.

Again, I hate doing this, but My computer is old and I still cannot resize the photo to put these on the "for sale forum"

I hope those that run the forum will understand

Dean O
    Canada

?

Bump, I just found these again as I had put them away. The upper group with the "TAT" badge all have their pins, the last group, with Aircraft badge. well none of them have their pins.
    If anyone is interested in the whole lot please contact me before I pack them away again..these need a far better home than being put in boxes and bins every time I re-find them

Dean O
    Canada

1. pic: WHW Winterhilfswerk "Meine erste Tat" 1936/37 - Gau Hamburg: Worth about 20 Euro
    2. pic: Pin "Tag der Arbeit" 1. Mai 1938 (Labor day): Worth about 10-20 Euro
    3. pic: pin Kreistag 1939: Worth about 20 Euro

Ns collection.

The two with the ships are beautiful!

Not to be difficult, but if i ask real nicely, can you maybe upload a picture of the back of your pins, for future reference? Please. I'm especially interested in your workers day badges from 1936 and 1938.