Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Party Badges REAL or Fake

Article about: I am starting to seriously focus on collecting Nazi Party badges. I have a few already, and I was hoping to get your expert opinions on what to look for in real badges and fakes. Here are th

Default Nazi Party Badges REAL or Fake

I am starting to seriously focus on collecting Nazi Party badges. I have a few already, and I was hoping to get your expert opinions on what to look for in real badges and fakes. Here are the handful I have now, are they real or not? Thank you for your time. !
    Nazi Party Badges REAL or FakeNazi Party Badges REAL or FakeNazi Party Badges REAL or Fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Party Badges REAL or Fake
    P
    Many

Well, it's not looking good. The pins with the "coffin shaped" pin attachment plates are Definitely bad, and as for the other, I would suggest checking out a few of the excellent threads we have here that are dedicated solely to the party badges.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say all bad! Check out a site like Lakeside Trader for examples of real ones. Pin incorrect for badge (#1,2,4) and sloppily fitted.

Thank you !

?

THIS is where you should be looking:

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nsdap-...zeichen-forum/

Study the "Sticky" threads at the top - and do not expect to learn it all in a day...as is the modern way of thinking...rather allow time to ease your passage into a world of knowledge and hopefully, enjoyable collecting.

Carl

Thank you !

Ges Gesh and Rzm is a no no.

Weve all been here , well most of us at least you have learned something by it.
    Dont give up.

As noted on the other thread you posted these; all fake --- look through the party badge sticky threads here, learn the basics and go from there. In most cases you cannot avoid distinguishing real from fake once you've got the look of the real deal down. Getting the Party Badge book would help immensely also.

Although you will have to register first, Parteiabzeichen is a good online resource.