Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New items arrived today

Article about: Hi, my new items have finally arrived, been waiting for them almost 3 weeks, i was going crazy. Here`s what i got, an original NSDAP Party member Armband and 3 photos, but i dont feel very s

Default New items arrived today

Hi, my new items have finally arrived, been waiting for them almost 3 weeks, i was going crazy.
    Here`s what i got, an original NSDAP Party member Armband and 3 photos, but i dont feel very satisfied, im probably going to buy the remaining photos from the seller.
    Enjoy.
    Cheers
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New items arrived today   New items arrived today  

New items arrived today  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New items arrived today
    P
    Many

Default Re: New items arrived today

A photo of the back and a close one of the swastika
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New items arrived today   New items arrived today  

The photos

New items arrived today  

Back of the photos

New items arrived today  

Hi mate, love the old photos. I try n get a few every other week or so myself Jay

Quote by LondonJay View Post
    Hi mate, love the old photos. I try n get a few every other week or so myself Jay
    Hi, thanks, they are really cool, im going to contact the seller tomorow again and see what photos he still has.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Hi Nuno, nice items. And spoken like a true collector about not being satisfied!

I noticed that the senior NCO in this photo appears to wear some kind of insignia on his cap?

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New items arrived today