Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.

Article about: The First one i like very much so, I have an original armband for it, and everything on it seems good. The breeches do come with the first shirt also. The second one is an unissued SA Browns

Default New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.

The First one i like very much so, I have an original armband for it, and everything on it seems good. The breeches do come with the first shirt also.

The second one is an unissued SA Brownshirt, with proper SA / RZM tag sewn in, and has BOBI belt ramps.

This shirt has never had anything sewn into it, and no buttons either....

Thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.   New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.  

New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.   New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.  

New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.  
    Last edited by blackheart0866; 09-29-2010 at 12:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.
    P
    Many

Default Re: New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.

Nice pickups. Another cool thing to a collection.

Knowing that the top SA Brownshirt is the rank of an SA-STANDARTENFÜHRER ( COLONEL ) , What would the SA Brownshirt, with the breeches, and only thing missing is the armband be valued at, roughly ?

I have only came across one other non-issued SA Brownshirt before, and that one wasn't cheap..

Please let me know.

Thanks
    Brian

....well if you got a really cheap price..well done...if these are from the ex ARMY MATERIAL STORE.. the guy thats selling out that collection he bought with many tunics that seem to be not totally period original...id be very cautious...he's always emailing me to buy his stuff...but id pass...TOO UNCERTAIN WITH WHAT HE'S GOT...

These were discussed at length on another forum. Here's a link.

SA tunics on e-stand - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

I actually got the these from a guy in North Carolina, Unless he bought these from that person, I have no idea, but i do see the ebay ad, and it does seem to be one of the shirts i got from him.

People in Wehrmacht-Awards.com do say that it seems authentic, He only had the two shirts for sale, and I checked and i never saw the unissued shirt.

I'm happy with them, and the pics i got from that guy that had all of those SA Brownshirts for sale, he never sent me a pic of either of these two shirts that i bought from the guy in North Carolina.

Brian

Ok, they showed up on Saturday, My daughter never told me until yesterday, But they are here, and in my hands, and they are very nice, much better then i thought.

The SA breeches are marked with a sewn in SA RZM tag on the underside of one of the pockets, And in great shape, with the exception of one sewn repair spot.

The unissued shirt seems to have the original fold, and is in mint condition, with only two buttons being on it, the bottom front shirt, and the collar button, It has the BOBI ramp placement, but no belt ramps. It does have a very nice SA RZM sewn in tag, Never had the silver button applied to it, or anything else, as it is in a new unissued condition.

The SA-STANDARTENFÜHRER brownshirt is really great shape, only a couple of repair spots, by the belt ramps, but i cannot find any sewn in SA RZM tag, unless it has been ripped out at some time. The single shoulder board is in great shape, and seems originally sewn in to the shirt, as does the collar tabs.

Here are some better pics that i took of everything.

I will be listing the unissued shirt in the for sale section, as this was a package deal, and i wanted the SA-STANDARTENFÜHRER brownshirt, and breeches from this lot, and I'm sure someone has some insignia, and in need a really nice SA brownshirt.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.   New SA Brownshirts i just picked up.