Become our sponsor and display your banner here

not really sure what I have

Article about: These items were passed down to me from my grandfather who fought in WW2, he brought them back from germany. im mostly curious about the statue looking thing in the first two pictures, and t

Default not really sure what I have

These items were passed down to me from my grandfather who fought in WW2, he brought them back from germany.

im mostly curious about the statue looking thing in the first two pictures, and the necklace, any ideas?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: not really sure what I have

Pic4 upper right case looks to be the case to the Iron cross 1st class the one with the pin on it. By the case to the right same but 2nd class missing ribbon also in pic 4 is a youth armband center of pic 6 is a 39 war merit 1st class cross with swords. More help will come and futher detail nice things.
    Eric

?

Some interesting items, please post the Iron Crosses and case and the War Merit medal in the decorations forum for the guys to take a look at. I think the latter might be a second class missing it's ribbon and suspension rings but if you can get some good, close ups, front and back in natural light we can tell you for sure.

The (necklace) I think is a Imperial era watch fob I could be wrong though.Better pics would be great and unfold that HJ armband please that breaks my heart