Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Novice needing help determining authenticity...

Article about: Hello again, all. I am also considering purchasing these armbands pictured below out of a veteran's estate. I would greatly appreciate feedback as to authenticity and worth. #1 (1st 3 pics)

Exclamation Novice needing help determining authenticity...

Hello again, all. I am also considering purchasing these armbands pictured below out of a veteran's estate. I would greatly appreciate feedback as to authenticity and worth.

#1 (1st 3 pics) I have been told is genuine "wehrmact" armband
    #2 (2nd 3 pics) I have been told is a genuine hitler youth armband
    #3 (3rd 3 pics) I've been told is a genuine SA leader armband RZM
    #4 (next set of 4 pics) did not come with a description as to type
    #5 (next set of 2 pics) I was told is a genuine NSDAP armband
    #6 (next set of 2 pics) I was told is a genuine NSDAP armband
    #7 (next set of 4 pics) I was told is a genuine NSDAP armband w/RZM tag
    #8 (next set of 2 pics) I was told is a genuine Wehrmacht armband
    #9 (last armband, set of 4 pics) I am told is genuine with a faint nazi marking that can be seen on the 3rd, next to last pic)

Sorry to post so many pictures, but any help in sorting out what is what is greatly appreciated by a collector just starting out.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Novice needing help determining authenticity...   Novice needing help determining authenticity...  

Novice needing help determining authenticity...   Novice needing help determining authenticity...  

Novice needing help determining authenticity...   Novice needing help determining authenticity...  

Attached Images Attached Images Novice needing help determining authenticity...  Novice needing help determining authenticity...  Novice needing help determining authenticity...  Novice needing help determining authenticity...  Novice needing help determining authenticity...  Novice needing help determining authenticity...  Novice needing help determining authenticity... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Novice needing help determining authenticity...
    P
    Many

Exclamation Re: Novice needing help determining authenticity...

Sorry, but when I posted the pictures they got out of the order I uploaded and listed them in. Please just refer to them from top to bottom and armbands #1-#7

Many Thanks!

Exclamation Re: Novice needing help determining authenticity...

This last armband did not get uploaded for some reason. Thanks for any input - Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Novice needing help determining authenticity...  
    Attached Images Attached Images Novice needing help determining authenticity... 

Default Re: Novice needing help determining authenticity...

Hi Adam, and welcome to the forum!

All are good original peices. Value would be upwards of $500 for the lot.

Cheers, Ade.