Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NS Studentenbund armband , purchased today , goodun or badun?.

Article about: Purchased this armband today on the condition that if it was not original i would take the item back for a refund. It is a printed type , i thought these might have been late war period. Hop

Nicht gut...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Not liking this one, friend...I would only trust a multi-piece version Studentenbund armband...
    cheers, Glenn

- - ------- - -

Definitely a post war stinker.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks Bob , that certainly seals the deal. Another lesson learned. Much appreciated.

Hi Not wishing to pee on your parade but a few years back whist on my way to France with a dealer friend we called in to pick up some "bits" from a guy called Dave who's surname I do not recall and who lived down on the south coast . The bits comprised a number of boxes of printed armbands, badges both axis and allied and pennants etc. Dave was a screan printer and guess what he did in his spare time?? Your arm band instantly reminded me of those in the boxes!!! Right or wrong, not for me to say but I certainly would not buy it, Hope these comments help.
    Regards MR

I have even seen these with RZM and date stamps on them, all of them being bogus of course. If I recal correct they used to cost 15 euros in a dumpshop in Antwerp, and were being sold as copy's. They had HJ and party bands too.

?

All comments are respected and appreciated Michael by myself , i wish indeed there was a parade to pee on! so you have no worries there - i'll have to check to see if the dealers name is called Dave (lol). The dealer has some nice items in his shop so maybe he didn't know about this one himself?. However if he is such a knowledgeable dealer as is said by others. He really should have known about it. Still i'll put the 44 quid towards the Hitler Jugend armband and the kyffhauserbund officers armband which i have my sights on next. Thanks for the comment.

?

Quote by Feuerbach View Post
    I have even seen these with RZM and date stamps on them, all of them being bogus of course. If I recal correct they used to cost 15 euros in a dumpshop in Antwerp, and were being sold as copy's. They had HJ and party bands too.
    what does a dumpshop look like when i see this armband now i think of a turd (lol)

Hi Jimm, Thank you for your message. The printer's name is Dave and the dealer who I was with sold a hell of a lot of these to his contacts in both France and Belgium. I must say that he, my friend, purchased these items as crap and at a crap price. He also sold them as crap and at a crap + profit price ergo any treachery is not down to him but rather to the local dealers etc.
    Cheers MR

Hi Jim, glad you are getting a refund.

"Dumpshop" is the term used for Army Surplus Shops in the Low Countries.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast